Wednesday 25 March 2020

Wednesday March 25

Good morning everyone! I loved seeing your pictures yesterday. I hope you are having fun learning at home at spending time with your families. There are two new activities in Classroom today. In math, the activity is similar to yesteday except now we are counting by 5's! In LA, I have one of my favourite stories for you to listen to called Duck! Rabbit! It is a book that really emphasizes differnt opinions and how things can change depending on how you look at them.

I also have a video message here that Mrs. Awid sent me. She is still busy working on those awesome math games we love! I will send you some of her ideas soon.

Mrs. Awid video - I hope this works, but if it doesn't, let me know and I will try to email it to you!

If you are looking for extra activities to do each day, try some of the links in Awesome Websites. You can also read daily, get outside as much as you can, practice your spelling or popcorn word games or try some Cosmic Kids Yoga. I have a new link in Awesome Websites called Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems. Mo Willems is one of my favourite authors. he has written "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" and the Elephant and Piggy Series. On his YouTube channel, he has some drawing lessons for kids, and I know you all love to draw!! If you want, check it out!

Have a great day! Love Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment